Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Guys are evil!

Why are girls th ones always getting hurt? O.O

Curious.
Today is th best day. I broke my record.
I woke up at 8pm.
Yaye. LOL.
I wanna go down and slack later. But i wonder whose going down. LOL.
I just text marie.
Hope she aint working.
Hahaha.
I realised, its been long since i last talked t many people.
People like Ivan, Carol, Chrystal.
Hahaha. Nevermind.
Will meet up one day when we are all freeee.
Yaye. Hahaha.
Kinda busy this few months.
Homework t rush also.
My routine.
Monday: Tuition, Work.
Tuesday: Tuition, Work.
Wednesday: Free. :D
Thursday: Tuition, Free. :D
Friday: Work.
Saturday: Either Sbm or tuition or free. :D
Sunday: Tuition, work.
LOL. :D
Life aint that great, no because of busy. But some other stuffs.
BUT I WILL STAY STRONG.
I WILL LEARN TO.! :D
I dont want you guys t worry about me.
Thinking about it, MY HEART PAIN. LOL. :D
But thanks alot.
I learn alot through this.
Experience, i should say.
Although it really hurt alot.
But its time for me t stand up, and be who i am.
I may emo, but i will be okay people! (:
Thanks whoever who is so supportive of me.
Regardless who you are, I LOVE YOU GUYS. (:
Espacially, Kokboon, Fishy, Ziling! :D .
Hahaha! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home