Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Im not breaking down.
I broke down.

Theres so much things for me t handle.
And when i start thinking about next year.
Idk how am i going t cope.
I really dont want t think anymore
I dont even know what im doing at times.
I know im mopping floor.
But idk where.
In teoheng, when im in room 12/13, i always think im in 7 or 9.
Why. Idk.
Im so tired.
It feels like my soul is going t leave my body some day.

Amaths tuition, work, home.
Amaths homework is fucked up i swear.
Work is relaxing.
Home is terrible.

Fishy, im so sorry, i really cannot help but i cant stop thinking. I know you care, but i really cant stop thinking. Sorry fishy. And i love you. (:
Jingqi, thank you. (: . Glad that you laptop is found. And thanks for all th consolation. Im not going t say sorry if not your gonna be angry. So yeah. Thanks alot. And i will try my best to be happy, if my mind gives way. (:
K, idont know what i did, but i only want my money, our friendship and my present. AND I HATE YOU. FUCKING HATE YOU. BECAUSE YOU MAKE ME SUFFER.
Junquan, thanks for trying t console and help. I know you talk t me alot but i kinda ignore, cause i thought of them before. But now, even thinking wont help. But still, thankyou. (:
Ziling, i know you want t help but dk how t. But i still love you okay. (: ♥
Kenn, thanks for wanting t scold that bastard but yeah. Hahaha. Best daddy la. Hahahaha. (: And sorry for th kfc, make you sore throat. ._.

Daddy, take good care of yourself okay. I cannot bear t lose you. I really love you. Please. I know mummy is a nuisance. But please, i cannot afford t lose you. Stop smoking texas. change t sth else. Texas is really very harming. And dont drink beer every night. I know you are happy w your friends, but try t cut down kay. I love you dad. (: I know you wont see this but i still want t type. Because i want t tell you but idk how. D:

Shit, im crying. FUCK. WHATS WRONG W ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home