Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

The truth is out.

If th truth was told instead of a lie, i doubt i will get so down now.
I swore t be strong and happy for th rest of my life, but i failed because of you.
Because i allow my heart t have a space for you t stay in.
But for you, i sacrificed many stuffs that i once used t have.
I swore t never cry for guys anymore, and th first guy i cried was also for you.
But i failed. Because its you.
Nvm, perhaps i should just go get some tissue and start tearing.
And take a knife out.
Go outside your house.
Wait for you t come out.
And stab myself.
So you will finally know how much i love you.
Nevermind, i guess after all this, even if i really do it.
You also wont come back.
Because you aint th past kind cute little guy i have known.
You changed i changed we changed.
But my feelings for you never changed.
But i hate you for lieing t me.
At least tell me th truth, so i wont be waiting like a silly girl.
Blame facebook if you want.
Because thats what made you secret revealed stupid.
Look at th way you talk t your friends, you dont even talk t me like this when we still keep in contacted w each other.
I wanna die. Badly, but i wont.
Because i dont want t harm myself for you.


Work>Slack w marie and kaixuan.>Home. > Emo. > Cry. > Die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home