Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, November 30, 2009

You wont understand how much it hurts.
You always say that i think too much, but i doubt you care.

Tuition, work.
Amaths was amazing today, cause i finally understood.
Lol.
Work.
I was kinda pissed off.
Cause of myself.
Wenquan, sorry, i kinda attitude, but i cant stop myself.
Cause i got no mood t.
I dont even know what im doing.
I just keep thinking about him, and whats going t happen t me.
I almost fainted.
Because i totally dk what im doing.
Im totally not aware of what im thinking.
My mind just wander off.
And his image stays there.
And th second image that came out
Is th photo in facebook.
D:

Fishy, I love you, Really. Thank you!
Ziling, Im sorry. D: I attitude you. D: But i love you alr!
Jingqi, thanks, i know you wanted t help, but yah. Thank you retard. And, if i know who stole you laptop, i sure help you kill him. (: Cheer up kays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home