Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Jordan pass me deh.
Q&A
[DO NOT DO TWICE]-
What Do You like more. Silence Or Noisy Atmosphere?
Silence for silence, noisy for fun and music.
Conclusion, both are th same for me. :D
Do you like sleeping??
Of course. But i dont sleep at night.
AM I RICH?
Im not. No money liao. T.T
AM I HIGH HEADED?
No idea. LOL.
Do i find myself Femine(as a man) or Manly(as a girl)?
Middle. LOL.
Have i ever been very sad or happy?
Very sad, duh. Still sad.
Happy, just because happy luh!
Where to you derive inspiration from. to please a lover?
Dont know ley. It just comes naturally i thought.

People to pass this to:; Pass to 10 excluding the person that passed to you
Zilingsxcz./ ♥
Chiying!
Carol!
Kaixun!
Kaisheng!
Daniel.
Kaiwen!
Pearson!
Yingtong!
Cynthia!
!(:
Jordan, I TOLD YOU I WILL DO IT. HAHAHA! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home