Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

2c, i will miss th days we had together.

Hellosxcz. (:
Im so tired.
Went www in th afternoon.
Work in th night.
Ziling, your leg faster recover! :D
Cannot wait for 17th and 26th of december! :D
Ziling, i so angry now. Wish you were online.
Lol!
Nvm.
Was working.
Than i got pissed off like apparently.
I can handle myself.
Im not like you.
-.- Adult so what.
Childrens also have their own management one can.
Nvm.
I got so angry.
Till im not angry about that problem.
im angry about sth else.
But idk what.
Its just angry.
Idk. I dont feel like myself though.
Crazy girl.
Fishy, thanks for everything.
Thanks for trying t comfort me.
Making me happy.
Even when you are busy w all your schedules.
Babe, I love you lah!
Meet up soon kay!
I cant wait t see you! :D Haha.
Charlotte, You too! :D
Felt so happy but wierd without tuition for like two days.
Seems like maths got off my mind.
UHOH. I DONT WANT T HAVE ANYMORE MISTAKES.
AND KEEP REDO-ING TH QUESTIONS.
DAMN WASTE TIME AND TIRING ONE CAN-.-
lucky im not th only one. Ziling also like that .
LOLOLOL! :D
I extended my pink hair yesterday
Like yaye. Finally.
But t grace jiejie not there ley. D:
Never help me make.
Nvm. Guess th best part.
Th freaking extension dropped out today! LOL.
Damn hilarious.
Nvm. When purple got stock, i will go make purple.
Put back pink also.
Hahaha! :D

Today, i saw someone that resembles you alot in wildwildwet.
Answers my sudden mood change if you guys realise.
I was sort of crying while going down th tube.
But im okay lah.
I just miss you alot.
Alot.
Why do you have t leave me in such a way.
Im really very sad.
Idk what i have done.
Maybe is my fault.
But aint we supposed t tell each other our right and wrongs?
Im going crazy soon without you.
Hopefully i can control. (:
Dq, I want you t know, that i love you, and i will always do.





Tags replies. (:
♥/! kaixuan: Hi ! passby and tag :D
R: Thanks.! (: Takecare yeah.
8 Dec 09, 10:37 PM
bArrY: fun*
8 Dec 09, 10:37 PM
bArrY: hiies :D tks fer the fu =] enjoy ur BREAK! n rmb do h/w =x
R: Hahaha. Thanks too. FYI, idk how t do th bloody science.LOL. sian.
8 Dec 09, 07:53 PM
-ZiYing: ok. i am back !
R: Yaye! Ziying th retarded bendansxcz hui lai ler! :D Zui jin fa sheng hao duo shi uh! Go ask ziling what i mean.
8 Dec 09, 07:53 AM
-ZILING: sibeh curious what you took with my camera siahs. ><>
7 Dec 09, 04:23 PM
Daven: b i t c h
7 Dec 09, 04:23 PM
Daven: yo *****.
R: Fuck you daven. (: Gay shit. LOL.
7 Dec 09, 03:23 PM
JEANNE! (:: wenshi, where you get the brown domokun shirt ar?
R: Bugis. Haha. Th one at th shop quite corner one. Th shop quite dark. but idk thy still got sell not. O.O bugis street second storey.
7 Dec 09, 09:55 AM
-ZILING: you never update. you ask me update, i forgot ><><>
6 Dec 09, 02:37 PM
-ZILING: EW. no more errors, using brother's comp ! LOL. the sxcz slang. > < ! R: Yeahs, damn cool lahs! LOLsxcz! :D Haha. Nvm thy think is twit but we put as slang. Who cares! When thy talk t us thy know ler! :D ZILINGSXCZ!
6 Dec 09, 09:46 AM
-ZILING: LOL. errors. ><>
6 Dec 09, 06:41 AM
Pearlyn: Relink me. :)
R: Relinked. (:
5 Dec 09, 08:24 PM
Xinti: TAG
R : Thanks. (:
5 Dec 09, 07:54 PM
kaisheng: ;P BByyyyeeeee !!
5 Dec 09, 07:53 PM
kaisheng: ;D HELLLOOOOO !!
5 Dec 09, 07:53 PM
kaisheng: :P
5 Dec 09, 07:53 PM
kaisheng: tag narrrrrrr!!!!
R: LOL. KAISHENG AHS.! When become so xiaohaizi one. LOL. i forgot. Ni ren lao xin bu lao. LOL. Lian ye bu lao! HAHA! ;D
5 Dec 09, 07:32 AM
-ZILING: HAHAHA. TAGS.
5 Dec 09, 05:12 AM
zaneith: link asap ! :D
5 Dec 09, 05:11 AM
zaneith: tagged as requested (:
R: Hahaha. kay. Asap! :D
Tags replied! :D


Th way you treat me is th way i treat you back. (:
Some bitch out there. Shutup lah. Nb. We dog you what? Prostitued ah. Never spam v good liao hor.
Still say we spam.
Comeon lah. Have a life mansxcz. What generation liao, still spam.
Want also over th phone mah-.-
Lamesxcz. What if we dog than you what.
Dont want be friends, dont like th person.
Act until so close for what?
She close w him. Than you purposely close w her so can get close w him isit.
I rather he choose other girls than go for you luh. Unless you change one day.
Please lah. You think you very big ah.
Your blog your rights.
Your rights. But since you alr put like that.
Than we also have th rights t use our hands and type on your tagboard what right.
NB. DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DONE. PLEASE LUH. IDIOT ALSO KNOW WHAT YOU DONE.
Dont act one kelian luh please. Disgusting freako. -.-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home