Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Lethargic.

There's 2C outing tmr.
There was 2C outing today.
Today's was fantastic and tiring.
While tmr is still awaiting!
Hahaha!
I wanna have funfunfun!
Was late for work for like 1 hour lah.
Wahlao. LOL.
Anyway, hopefully www is open tmr.
Haha. :D
Should have brought my camera, than can camwhore.! :D
I forgot lah. LOL.
(I started eating this tube of m&m's like 5 mins ago. And its finishing now! )
I was so angry this afternoon.
Hahaha.
But its okay.
I knew it. (:
You would just say you forgot or no time.
-.- *Slaps for you. (:
Cynthia said my voice changed! T.T
Sian-essity.
Really. D:
Cep is coming.
Ziling's chalet is coming.
Jinjie's chalet is coming.
School is reopening.
I havent get my books.
Science homework is reaching its date due.
I have yet done it. ( I dont plan t though.)

Current mood: Angry and sad and happy.
Listening to: Bad romance. ( So qiao! )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home