Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Blanket.

Who is willing t be my blanket? (:

Hahaha!
I made up my mind!
Im going t put down whatever is bothering me.
I swear I am.
I dont even know what im doing in th past.
I cannot believe i actually cried like so many times.
Wtf lah-.-
This aint th strong me.
Hmm, thinking about past is inevitable.
But i will overcome th sadness.
I will learn t.

GOHZILING.
SEE LA. NEVER TAKE CARE. NOW FEVER LER.
TAKE CARE HOR.
REMEMBER EAT MEDICINE.
GET WELL SOON KAYS! ♥
Dont forget.
You tomorrow still need t go jie ji.
Fahrenheit ley! So must get well soon horhorhorhor.
Sorry cannot pei you lahs.

Today, woke at 3.
Bathed. Prepared.
Bused down Katong.
Tuition`ed.
Rush down parkway meet kokhua and others. O:
Ate, went back Katong.
Work.(:
Bought magazines.
Home, watched momo love and hi my sweetheart.
Ahh! :D
I want cyndi's fringe and rainie's hair! LOL.
Hahaha. Crazy me! :D
Next epi! Faster come out!
Hahah! :D
Sian, i havent reply tags.
Lazy lahs.
Tomorrow night kays!
I promise!

Its 6am now.
And i havent sleep.
Im wondering, what if i really get insomia?
I dont want t rely on sleeping pills! D:

Some stuffs are only meant for people w my blogger account t read. :D
You know who you are. Bwaha.
Theres loads of secrets though, waiting t be revealed.
By youyouyou. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home