Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Geeez.

Exam was rather irritating till now.
Im still having a little fever. Which isin't a good sign.
Damn. I miss those carefree days.

Either way.
I really want to make this very very very clear to everyone.
But i doubt everyone will read it anyway.














Being nice to you, don't mean that im interested with you.
And, I don't usually rank my friends unless you are so awesome.
I hold on to my own principles.
I do what i want.
When i know im not going to do it. I wont.
And i do what benefits me.
I treat everyone the same.
Unless you are a bitch and i dont hold any respect for you anymore.
Or you annoy me like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
I know who to look when im sad, which is myself or you.
I cheer myself up anyway.
But either way, i will still need to make noise.
So if I make noise to you, just let me make kayz.
I dont care what you think about me, because i understand myself more than you understand me.
I spam my own facebook wall. So shutup. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home