Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Eclipse.

(:
♥. I wish i own them.
One of my awesome camps w bic. ♥
Those that i always pool w and are going to cambodia. Im gonna miss you guys.
And jiahui. Take care over there alright. ♥
Okz. Me and jiajia actually went to robinsons sales @ expo and went around campwhoring abit w my holga. LOL. and ended up we have red faces. We had blue ones too. But im lazy to upload. (: Maybe next time.


Ok im actually pretty glad that not much people reads this space of mine.
So i can rant all i want.
I still miss those days when my tagboard is always lively though.
Hahaha. (:

Still not rather happy.
I think i should look forward into life than looking back.
I am always trying to avoid th fact that everything changed.
And olevels is actually next year.
Life's been so tiring now.
Will i even survive next year?
I never wanted t disappoint Dad or my teachers.
But i really doubt i can do it.
I've been trying so hard.
I guess i just need t mug every minute.
Okay, at least i should be glad that im able to study.

I still miss Jj Lin's shop at Ann Siang Hill.
It gives me this feeling. ( I have no idea what feeling it is. Pretty sour but warm)
I can never forget.
I like that place.
Too bad thy moved.
(:

Ok, i have so much to rant about life.
Its 5am now and i gotta wake @ 7am tomorrow.
I guess im not sleeping tonight.
I scared im not able to wake up tomorrow. ):

Its time to work on my holiday homework too.
Oh noooo.
Fuck it man seriously.

And and and.
You know i feel that you shouldnt add your family members if you want privacy in fb. LOL.

Omg. Im so gonna go crazy.
I hate this manz.

I WANNA DO MY HAIR. ):

Ok nvm. Something to cheer me up.

I'VE GOTTEN JJLIN'S TICKET FOR HIS CONCERT ON 5MARCH ALRD. HOORAY! \m/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home