Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Betrayal.


Hellosxcz.
School was apparently a bore today.
I want transfer.
Eeyyeerr.
(Ziling fang xin, wo bu hui pangseh ni de. (: )
I hate my teachers.
I want a change of classmates.
I dont want t seat so in front.
Neither do i want t seat so behind.
I dont want t face th stress that i know i will be facing.
I dont want.
I dont want.
I want a happy life.
I want 2c.
I want ziling.
Rahhh.
Where have th people that always comforting me gone t.
We lost contact.
Apparently.
Because you guys are studying for your exams.
Be it o levels or a levels or whatever.
And i am busy studying for my streaming.
I hate myself.
For not having th courage t speak t you guys anymore.
I can feel th big distance between me and my classmates.
I hate school.
I wanna die. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home