Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

One hundred days.



I feel so stupid.
I really feel so stupid.
Pearson knows why.

;Went pass your house today.
Staring at th road we used t jaywalk.
I thought of stuffs.
Was at potong pasir mrt.
I thought of stuffs at bendemeer.
I feel like killing you.

Am i really that good t fool?
Why am i so stupid! D:

GAH. i totally have no idea whats happening t me.
Stress? No, I dont think so.
D: I wanna run away from school.
I wanna run away from anything that i do not want t face.
I just want a happy life.
Why is everything going against me?
Is it really something i must face.
And learn t overcome.
Hais. ):
Maybe like what P says.
Trust no one, deceive everyone.
Arghs.
WENSHI.
WAKE UP.
THERES SS TEST TMR.
CHINESE TEST TH NEXT DAY.
WAKE UP.
NOT TIME FOR YOU T THINK ALL TH RUBBISH.
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF
WTF

):

Btw, LIN JUN JIE IS FUCKING HANDSOME AND CUTE.
OMG.
FAINTS
FAINTS
FAINTS.



Sometimes i wished i have super power.
Although i dont know whats th purpose of having it.
How dumb.
K wdv.
Off t study and complete th ifd project.
K bye.
Not gonna sleep tonight. No time. zzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home