Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

As my wallet slowly go "BOOMZ."

HELLO.
GAMBLING EVERYWHERE WE GO MANSXCZ.
SERIOUSLY. IN CAR ALSO GAMBLE. LOL.
K WDV.
Daddy lost 100+ $ cause of me.
But nvm
Love you dad. (:

ITS CHINESE NEW YEAR.
AND I DONT WANT T PICK UP QUARRELS.
BUT BOBIAN.

REBECCA and CHARIS.:
Its ok if you dont look for me, because as you know my character, (idk if you know but idc.) i will still go and look for you t get everything solved. I hate stuffs t get delayed.
JUNE:
You should know that what kind of person i am. I dont anyhow scold people for stuffs. And, if ziling scolds on her blog. Remember. Its not only ziling scold. IS ME AND ZILING SCOLD. So if you want t scold, dont scold ziling only. Scold me too. We never said that rebecca complain t you also what. And its not about getting th facts right. Idk how much you know me and ziling, but if you know us well. We dont anyhow scold people and hate people. we only scold/hate them when thy bully anyone of our clique/us. And june, remember, we only want t settle everything out. This is not called tio sec 2. We not ahlians. Can dont make us sound like one? I know rebecca is your cousin. But i SERIOUSLY dont want you t get involved. Read th word. SERIOUSLY. But if you want t be involved, i got nothing t say. All i can say is, if i really get very angry and i scold until super fierce. You dont kena scare nia. Because mei you ren kan guo wo fa huo de yang zi. Only somepeople.

Ok, wdv.
Back t my post.
DAMNIT.
I STILL HAVE MRS LIM'S HOMEWORK T DO. ):
Nevermind, im guaikia! :D
Time check now is 2.06 am.
Time t do amaths! ;D
Kay, Bye.

& I realised im starting t fall in love w you. Slowly.
How! I dont want t lose another friendship.
I realised i have been craving for your messages and calls and msn.
And i keep dreaming and thinking of you.

WHATS MY PROBLEM. WTF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home