Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Milk tea.

















Webcamed while yuanying jelly and jiahui is in my house.
Kay me bed looks messy.
Cause alot shirt mah.
Must put there.
Iron liao than can keep
So yeah luh. ):
Hahaha.
Met yuanying in th mrg at tpy just t help her donate money.
Supposed t pei her.
But cause late for reso nation ler.
So didnt pei her.
Bought food for her.
Orange juice hor! Hao he hor yuanying! :D
Than headed down t sbm.
Resonation, sharing.
After sharing thy came my house and we camwhored.
Than headed down t pear's house for bbq.
Havent pay yet.
Oh damn. LOL.
Regretted not bring extra shirts.
I wanna swim. ):
LOL.
Went home.
Talked alot t yc today.
Like seriously alot.
Lol.

Milk tea ftw!


As i was talking t yc just now, i talked about my notorious school life last time.
I remember it came t me when i was doing meditation at home.
Like suddenly.
Why do i even want t be a bad student.
It was so sudden.
I thought and thought, but couldnt find th answer.
And when i realise im actually supposed t medidate, my television show started.
So i didnt went t think much about what actually came t me during meditation.
But that time, it came t me again when i was on th bus.
What was th real reason.
And i thought, it may be because that i feel inferior to others.
And i wanted t prove to others about my existence.
And im not good to bully.
And that was when i realised, being a bad student dont mean i can solve all this problems.
Feeling of being inferior still comes t me. And stuff.
So why not be a normal student. And led life happily.
Tough to. But if you want t achieve something.
You must be willing t go through th process of hardship.
So yeappppps.
I was just thinking back, and i decided t post.
Kays. Was being sorta random but yeah.

DOMOKUN.♥. (long since i included domokun in my post. Okay so here it is.)
DOMOKUN FTW! ♥♥/ HAHA, ;D

Byebye! :D




;A place where we bond and learn things together, not a place where all of us gather just to compete with one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home