Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

WTF. SO MALU.








Will anyone believe,
behind every smile.
There will be sadness.
Hidden all th way deep.
And when feeling lonely,
it makes its ways up t th surface.

Im so tired of thinking.
Im so tired of doing everything t make everyone ____.
I want all my friends t be _____.
But it seems i failed. D:
Nevermind.
Im just useless.
So useless that idk what i can do now.
Im so vexed.
And yet manjusri still gives us all this fucking holiday homework.
Fuck it kay.

I wished that you read this.
And will come and comfort me.













Kay. WTF.
I FELL DOWN AT PARKWAY'S BUSTOP.
T CHASE TH BUS.
CAUSE YUANYING ZAI LI MIAN.
FUCKING MALU CAN.
Now my leg so pain. D:
Cannot walk properly.
Make me work until so gan ko!
D:

Went out w chiying, ziling and kaisheng.
Kaisheng really look like xiao didi luh.
Wtf.
Seriously.
Saw manjusrians. O.O.
Than ziling told me what happened before that.
I laugh dao stomach cramp can.
Chiying ah.
Hais.
You and your _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ah!
LOL. :D
Kay.
Gtg and rush hol hw.
Fuck it.
Seriously.
Reply tags next time!
BYEBYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home