Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Adorable and th innocent ones.


Aglio Olio as today's lunch again. (:
3 Stamps nao for my passport t italy.
And 2 more weeks t my permanent card for pasta mania.
Woohoo. :D
Went out w ziling t get school stuffs today.
So sorry!
Make your mummy bu shuang w you.
BUT WE BUY CUTE SHOES LEY. So must be happy too. LOL.

Sec 1 Buddhist Camp was a success.
I didnt help much.
So yeah.
Th sec 1's are extremely notorious.
But they are all super cute la. :D
Espacially th sky.
OMG. Damn cute.
Haha! :D
Sian.
My phone bill burst again.
BUT IMPOSSIBLE MAH.
I ALSO NEVER CALL OUT.
ONLY LIKE ONE HOUR CAUSE I GOT ONE HOUR FREE OUTGOING.
WTF.
Starhub might overcharge me.
Must go check.
All th eediots.
LOL.
Anyway.
Who wants t go for ice cream at bens and jerry or sth.
Call me. :D
No swensens please.
Like PLEASE. Lol.

Oh shit. Wait next week.
Sorethroat, flu and a bit of fever now.
Hope i will be okay tmr.
Haha. :D
Gtg nao.
Time check, 10.54.
Oh shit.
I need 8 hours of sleep.
Left like 6.
Gahh. wtf.
Bye peeps. :D
Reply tags like tmr when i watch momo love or hptx. :D
Sayonara.
:D

Eh please la. Dont step yi ge. Scold my friends kay.
You heng sai i in camp.
Aboh i sure scold dao ni si.
CHICKENERRY BACKSIDDDDYYY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home