Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jenny, whats the problem.


Fishy.
Cheer up alr.
I know everything sucks a big time for you now.
But this is life.
Its 2010.
2010 sucks a big time for me too.
But continue smiling alright.
No matter what, im here t support you. (:
Cheer up love. (:

Hellosxcz.
Life sucks a big time like seriously.
Omfg.
Stomachache.
Throat pain.
Neck pain.
Whats the problem.
2010 is so much worst than 2009.
Every new year.
I will be very anxious to move on with life.
But not now.
What happened to me.
Is it part of growing up.
Or something else.
Oh shit.
AND I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GROW TALL.
WTF.
I HATE THIS HEIGHT.
I hate it when people keep saying that im short.
YOU GUYS DONT FIND IT IRRITATING.
I FIND IT FUCKING IRRITATING.
Some of you, started joking w me in msn.
I dont seem t mind.
But i mind alot can.

Sian.
Whats wrong with me.
Me and my moodswings.
Guh.
Before i whine somemore,
bye. ):<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home