Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, January 29, 2010

UNDERSTANDING.

Having stuffs on aint excuses.
I wanted t ask.
Have you thought of those people.
That got work at like 5 oclock.
but sacrifice their time for cip.
But you guys just say that we go home t sleep.
Think for others that really have reasons can.
Dont say we only go home t sleep.
Because some of us want t sleep, but yet there are reasons that make us cant sleep.
Th feeling aint good.
Have you felt for th people.
That are having gastric pains.
Because thy didnt eat.
Have you felt for th people.
That have tuitions.
But sacrifice their time just for cip.
Yes, im saying this t you.
You can talk t me, if you aint happy about this.
Im not scolding you.
But i just want you t know.
This is what some of us are feeling.
Yes, you can be correct for scolding some of them.
Yes, you can be dissapointed.
By think at another point.
Shouldnt you be happy that more than half of th bic members turned up.
I am not trying t rebel against you.
I am not trying t make you as th bad guy.
But i just want you t know how some of us feel.
When you scream like this.
Because not all of us are really finding excuses.



Ziling, dont kiss kiss ley.
LOL.
I shy. xD.
Today was super tiring.
Wasnt feeling very okay.
I feel so overworked.
And when i finally have a good sleep.
I couldnt wake up.
And i was almost late for sch.
Luckily.
My books drop for no reason.
And scare me awake.
Thanks yo. LOL.
Morning, woke up at six.
2.30. Th chinese thing end.
Went t collect newspaper. (cip).
Thanthan, ate w regine for awhile.
Cause hungry and thirsty.
Sad and fucking dizzy cause i dropped my pink panther.
And i ran around th WHOLE building w poor willis following me.
Haha. ;D
but cannot find. D:
Nevermind! xD. Cause got people promise t buy again for me.
HAHAHA.
After eating which is like around 15-30 mins later, went t take bus.
Reach katong at around idk 7 or8 +
Started working.
Was cui ttm.
My whole left leg is aching like fuck.
And i have no idea why.
Time check now is 2.30 AM.
And i just reached home.
Aww shit.
Homeworks undone.
Know that i wont be having time t complete them again.
Oh shit.
HAHA.
Theres reso nation tmr and sharing.
Gotta sleep sooooon.
Baisxcz. (:
Joke of th day: REGINE, REMEMBER WASH YOUR HAIR HOR. XD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home