Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pink burberry wallet.


Gahh. Fuck life.

Jelly! ♥ .
Cheer up kays!
Jelly and orange must jiayou t cheer up!
Wo men zuo de dao de!
GAMBATEH! ;D


Ziling, sxcz. ):
I miss you presence.
Whenever im in class.
Thy say group work.
Th first person that comes into my mind, is still you.
):
Why you take pure science! ):
Haisxcz.
Bad mood
Bad mood
Bad mood.
Gah, fa lalalala ack.
3 tests tmr.
Yet tons of homework undone.
Not gonna study for test.
Neither am i gonna do my homework.
Brain dead.
Cant think anymore.
Time t go for an exercise to kill th fats.
Oh shit.
Im getting angry everyday.
And i keep eating!
FUCK LA.
STOP MAKING ME ANGRY CAN.
MAKE ME EATEATEAT.
):
Hais.

No one understands how it feels.
Perhaps jelly will.
Hais.

Went t get assesment books w kokboon at pp today.
Headed down t pastamania for food and read chinese after that.
AND I REALISE.
MY CHINESE REALLY CUI TTM. ):
Gosh.
Nvm.
I got th determination t improve it!
I WILLLLLLLL.
=D.
Tuition was irritating.
Why.
Because of me lah.
Too tired.
Suddenly.
Dk why
just drop t th table.
Than sleep.
Control bu liao.
I scared dao.
woke up like 1 hour later.
WTF.
time wasted, money wasted.

Hais.
Ra ra ra ah ah .
Roma ro ma ma.
Ga ga uh la la.
Want your bad romance.

Wen wen wen wen shi.
Wen shi. Wen wen shi.
Rah rah rah rah rah.
Want you to go die.

):
Crazy me.
Kays.
Bye.

Louisa: Sorry fishy, i was giving abit attitude just now. I was sorta pissed off but dk who t talk t .
So sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home