Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, January 18, 2010

Eat that fruit.

Life can be very arduous, full of up and downs.
But friends are the people that pull you up.
Bringing you up t your feets again.
Making you think the right way.
I was definitely anyhow thinking just now.
Thats why i leaded me t such conclusion.
Thanks pear. (:
Sorry Jingrui, Crystal, Shuwen, Benjamin, Ziling, Ziying and others for throwing my temper just now.
Sorry Suying, John, Yingtong, Kokboon, and others for my non-stop complaining.

I promise i will stay happy. (:

We may be important in people's life, but we do not realise it most of the time.
There are people out there having high expectations for us, and we may not realise them.
There are people out there hoping for us to grow up asap and yet we dont realise it.
It may happen on you.
It may happen on other people.
It may be one of you who hopes others can be someone better.
But we never know.
Up and downs are toughs.
But its because of all this ups and downs,
we realise how important our friends are.
and how important our life is.
We should learn to be grateful, instead of always complaining of what we are already having.
We are fortunate to have such easy life.
Without having to worry, will i have clean water to drink for th next few days.
I feel so much better, but theres still something within me, and its the cant be bothered attitude. and something else is amiss tooo. ): . I need to find it out asap.
It has been bothering me for quite long already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home