Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pink not pink, wheres my phone?


(Apparently i was so bored that i camwhored in class. And i cant wait for recess which is quite obvious because i was hugging t my wallet. LOL. )

Hellosxcz.
Im back t post again.
Mood wasnt very good.
But well.
Homework and tests not studied and done.
Fuck it mans.

Staring blankly at my assesment books.
Thoughts flew by.
O levels o levels.
Hey, wait! Im only sec 3.
Why am i worrying so much?
And i thought again.
I finally have th motivation t study.
But why am i always procrastinating.
I guess, its time to abate my bad habit of procrastinating.

Call me bitch, Call me flirt.
Call me useless. Call me a stepper.
Because you are one. (:


So what, im still a rock star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home