Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PINK RED PINK RED HAIR!


I kinda love this unglam photo. Dk why. Hehe.
Went out w Ziling today.
Somerset-Plaza Sing-Parkway.
How nice. LOL.
Than work for me.
Leimen came over and find me.
Faints. LOL.
I got my pink and red hair done alr!
Damn happy!
And guess what! When i tie, cannot see.
HAHAHA. K wdv.
GohZiling, too bad. Yours can see! HAHAHAHA. =D
K wdv.
Im feeling hungray nao.
I want food.
Hair today during work was amazing cause apparently my right hair started curving in for no reason. Which i always wanted.
Meereycal! ;D
Hehehe.
K, off t watch reborn. Byes!
Thinking of unprivating my blog.
Help me please.
AND MY TAGBOARD! WHAT KUKU. SO MANY PEOPLE KNOW MY PASS NO ONE HELP. T
.T (Hint Hint!Help me put laaa. )
K baix.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home