Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, March 1, 2010

Sour plums and lollipops.

Fml.

D,
Tell you what.
From early, i know.
Theres many things you are hiding from me.
I just want t see if my assumption is right.
Yes, th first person that make me cry so badly is you.
But you are th first person, that i hated most.
Remember that.
You think only you will hide things from me.
You never even realise that theres many things you dk.
You only know my behaviour.
But you know nothing about th inner me.
I feel so stupid, idk why i trust you so much.
To be able t make me smile.
It was all th past. Its ok.
I just want you t know.
Normally guys cant forgive but can forget.
Girls can forgive cant forget.
Im going t be both.
I WONT FORGIVE AND WONT FORGET.


I miss those days when you guys were around.
Whenever im pissed off.
You guys will appear immediately around me t chill me down and make me laugh.
Whenever im sad.
You guys will appear immediately beside me, assuring me everything will be okay.
Whenever im happy.
You guys will be there, allowing me t share my joy w you guys.
Whenever i fail my tests.
You guys will be there, guiding me through my mistakes.
Whenever i take a wrong step in life.
You guys will be there, helping me t th right step no matter how stubborn am I.
Even when im feeling neutral.
You guys are there.
I realised i have been too dependent.
Life sucks a big time after you guys are gone.
It aint th same.
Problems keep coming.
No one t help me.
Whenever i look for you guys.
Many of you will be busy because you all have your own life now.
I still remember.
When im super sad that day.
Zhu ran all th way t my class there.
Just t comfort me, even when he dk how t.
I still remember.
When Wq is leaving for Australia.
I cried like some dumbfuck. But you guys just crowd around me and tried t make me laugh and smile although i didnt. Yet you guys didnt give up. And even sent me t th bustop.
I still remember.
When exams are coming.
We stayed back together t study.
Although i got plenty of questions. But you guys just kept helping me out.
I really really miss those days.
Fuck time.
Why cant it be slower.
I regretted.
When you guys are around.
I complained about your existence.
When you guys are gone.
I complained about you all being missing.
):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home