Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Haru Haru.


Hello.
K. Im feeling damn sad nao.
Cause i just listened t some songs.
Gonna study poa.
Damn sian.
Went t sbm for reso in th mrg.
than went home t eat and got books.
Went back t sbm t study.
Left at arnd 6.
Shopped w yuanying at junction 8.
I WANT THAT PLUTO. T.T
YUANYING! D:
K, alot funny things happened.
Cotton on was kinda disaster. LOL.
Cause th shirt that i want.
Dont have my size.
Irritating shitz.
K,nvm.
I found my black shorts.
AND I SAW NICE SHIRTS.
BUT I NEVER BUY, D:
CAUSE NO MONEY. T.T/
D: from i shopping become yuanying shopping. Cute hor.
K nvm. LOL.
Ziling, Leimen!
One day go out tgt leys.
Say want go out till nao havent go out
LOL.
K wdv.

Flark it. Seriouzly.
Irritating like shitz.
Remember.
Once a bitch. Always a bitch.

HAHAHAHA.
EH BITCH. SHUTUP LA. TALK SO MUCH. XD

-Remind me t look for lyrics someone. ^^
-And someone help me put tagboard on my blog.
Thanks!
Luvsxcz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home