Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You know im jealous, you said you were afraid. But you did nothing.


Yuanying, wo hen xiang ni ah! Si jelly. Mia! D: . Meet up after your o levels alr! (: Jiayou. ♥

You lost my trust. And i lost your trust.
You make me wonder.
Are you a true friend.
You make me wonder.
Am i a good friend.
Its okay.
I guess I aint important to you.
Maybe its time that i should even leave this "fantasy world" of mine.
Maybe its time for a change.
But what kind of change.
I kept on saying i will change.
I tried, but i failed.
But who is there to help?
I dont know.
Yes, i say i hate life.
But I still face life bravely.
What about you.
Yes i know i whine alot.
But do you really get what im whining.
I whine on th surface.
But what i whine, is not what i mean.
No one understands this.
Like seriously no one.
You can say its stress.
But i can tell you. Its not.
I dont care how life is going t be.
Im going t lead my own life.
Be it happy or not.
I dont care.
If you just want t be a friend that comes and go.
Than be it.
If you want t be a friend that stays forever.
Than be it.
If you want t be a friend that stays w you for a moment, and when they have their own dreams and slowly leave you.
Than be it.
If you want t be a friend that gossip behind my back.
Than be it.
I dont care.
And i wont.
You may see me laugh and smile in school.
But remember.
My happiness that i get when i laugh and smile in school, is not permanent.
Because it wont stay forever.
; If you think you are th one, than too bad. If you think you are not th one, than good for you.
Dont ask me, cause i wont say.
If you want t assume its you, dont come and confront me, because i gave you a choice to choose.
Because if you know its definitely not you, you wont be feeling that it may be you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home