Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Solve the following equation. Fuck you.

Oh man.
Drowned by homeworks.

Life is stressful as always.
Therefore im a dinosaur. Rah.
And dinosaur predict that Holland will win worldcup and Germany will at least get 3rd.
Uraguay, please go home. D:

Hehehehehe.
Im suppose t do maths and chi now. Yet here am i blogging.
Heheheh. Too lazy to do. So who cares! Bahahahaha.
I'll do after this anyway.

So, today.
I was officially destroyed by Amaths-Trigo.
Disaster Disaster Disaster.
Mrs Lim teach and teach and teach.
I went wtf wtf wtf
And the next moment.
Im in dreamland. Wooohoo.

Completing Modulus Functions 3 now.
Surprisingly i can multi task.
"Aint i cool! " LOLOLOLOLOL.
Coded from #@$%$^%*%&^$@%^&. =D
ZILING YOU KNOW WHO, BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

K, im being lame.
But im still supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.
Time for homework.
No time to waste.
I just wasted my time just now facebooking and doing compo.
Gosh.
Bye people.

I WILL PASS MY COMMON TEST AND END OF YEAR AND O LEVELS.
PLEASE DONT DEMORALISE ME OR I WILL DESTROY YOU
READ IT.
DDDDD
EEEEE
SSSSS
TTTTT
RRRRR
OOOOO
YYYYY
!!!!!!!!!

Holland, i love you.
Germany, i love you too.
Spain, i love you too.
Uraguay, go die. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home