Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tomato, apple, orange, vegetable, carrot, chicken.


Ipwen.(:
Helloooo.
"Dont say people, coz it will go back t you one fine day. Grow up kiddos." - Annonymous.
"I know I didnt do well, but you dont need t go around and be such a big showoff" -Louisa.
"Ohhh, look at you, how pathetic. Cant even afford a small little thing? Then too bad lah. Dont go around suck up w people t get things you want." -WENSHI.


Results was amazing.
I cant believe
I actually only passed two papers.
Aiyah nvm, anyway im borned stupid.
Anyway people call me stupid what.
I can never be more clever than people.
Hor regine.
We are forever stupid de.
T be stupid is normal one what.

Im so pissed i ate the whole container of tomatoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home