Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

If life is a bitch, make it a bastard.


-Cries in a distance.

What on Earth is happening?
I've changed.
Alot.
I realised im different from th past me.
Wenshi. You know it. WHY CANT YOU FUCKING CHANGE.
Forget it. Coz i know i wont change, unless i do something about it.
But idk why im procrastinating anyway.
Why is 2010 so fucked up?
Why cant 2010 be a better year.
Is it a curse?
Just coz its 2010.
Many are suffering.
In this year, Ive learnt, ive grown, ive experienced, ive changed.
But. Why is it still as shitty?
A moment ago i was looking forward for th ipman2 movie trip tomorrow and th next moment.
I just wanna stay alone.
I need t do some reflections. Badly.
Wenshi, wheres th old you.
I want th old you t come back.
I dont care if people hates it.
Coz you know thats th original you.
WENSHIIIIIIIII.
Or maybe should i start afresh.
No, its too late.
I've ruined my own name by myself.
Fucker.

Why are friends suffering from r/s or wdv fucking problems.
WHY. WHY. WHY.
Sometimes i wonder, is it really a challenge for us?
We learn, we grow.
But as we learn and grow, why must th process be so hurtful.
Why are lives lost.
Isit just coz thy aint strong enough.
NO. Never. Everyone have their own limit.
THEREFORE, WHY MUST LIFE BE SO TORTURING.
I really dk what t do now.
Im so lost.
I used t be able to console them.
I used t be able to think alot of things t motivate them.
BUT WHEN MY FRIEND IS SAD, IM TOTALLY LOST FOR WORDS.
I just go WELL, ... Well, ... .
Fuck it.
This sucks.
I hate my friends being sad.
And its not only ONE friend. Its MANY.
FUCK YOU 2010. I HATE YOU! D<
I HATE YOU FOR BRINGING MISERY TO SO MANY PEOPLE. FUCKER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home