Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Horse. Booooo. Jeers for you.


Kyle Is-comingundone

I want my $5. Coz i need food. Im fat. I got not enough food. Bwahahahahaha.

Im freaking 600kg and im being bhb. I love it many many. Being fat is part of my life and will always be. xD





Hellooooooo.
Kkz.
Im prepared to fail badly for my exams.
Oh. Fuck itz.
I flunked my oral.
I have never done so badly.
Disappointed. Very.
I couldnt believe that i would actually let myself down.
Boohoooo.
But who cares.
K. I sound so ignorant here, yet th one that cared th most is me.
How good if all our parents allow their child t quit school.
Yayness. Coz i bet more then 10% will quit. Laughs.
Kayz.
Clarabelle. I've TOLD YOU so much today. Right right.! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Jiamin. I love love love die you. How many months alrd? LOL. got 9 months right? ♥. Eh, later people not happy sia. How. say i act cute ley!
Ldong Ring Ding Song(Eldon Lim Li Sheng) : Eldon, im so desperate to be skinny. How. i cant get skinny ley. TT IM OH SO FUCKING SAD. D: . HOW AH. People not happy my weight sia. My weight leyyyy. Not happy ley. Howhowhow. Eldon. Oh im hungry again. Eldon order oily food for me kkz. Thanks ah. Treat me eat donkey meat. I will love it. Extra salt and soy sauce please. Thanksthanks. ;D Also, i want 7 plates of meegoreng. Add extra oil so taste nicer kkz.
(:

Ok, im so mf hungry now and i need alot of food. Enough food t make me heavier then 100kg. Love you guys. Kayz byez.
Imma such a copycat and im lovin it! ;D




-Too bad if you dont get it. Fuckers. Get a life. Im doing this because it ________. (Insert anything you want. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home