Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Purple hairbands


It really hurts alot.
Well, i think i should just trust myself.
Is everyone's life so shitty?
Or is it karma?
Well i guess.
Cuz i have hurt you once badly.
Maybe its my turn.
Sometimes you just need t be a little more understanding in order t move on. So do I.
IF. IF. IF. D:
So many ifs in my brain.
Perhaps i should just study and forget about everything.
*Yeah right like i can do it like that. -.-

Feeling ultra shitty now.
And i know if i go t "sleep" now.
It will be worst.
Cuz i know i cannot take it anymore and th possibility of crying is high. Very high.


Suckish day i guess.

Get well soon t anyone whose sick.
Seems like everyone is sick.
My flu is back.
Damn it k. I still have work tmr. Nice one Wenshi.
Blame your mood swing.
If not you wouldn't have gobbled down one pint of ice cream.
Which totally didn't work today and i have no idea why.

I'm sorry t those who i have attitude.
I'm sorry t those who are angry w me.
I'm sorry t those who are pissed w me.


Louisa Kan, i miss you.
Can you come back now.
I got so much t rant.
I cant stand it alrd.
):

Where did th strong girl go?

Two post in a day cuz i really feel down.
Very down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home