Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cupcakes and chocolates.

Had an awesome day w ziling before i set off to work.
Long since we went out and do stupid things like this.
Anyway, i spilled milo again today. ):

Damn, it's only one day.
I need something to occupy me so that i wont think of you you you you you.
Faster come back.
Ok once again i shall be positive. 14 days more!
Arghz. I miss you guys fucking much manz. ):

Okay madness.
I guess i can lose my memory suddenly.
Then like woo yeah. yippee yippee yeah!
LOL.
Campfire madness

Okay wdv.
I've painted my minions nails anyway.
Happy.
But my right one is like shit.

Kz byez.

ZILING YAO XIAO ZHI DAO MA. LAO MA ZI HE GUAI NU ER YI DING YAO YONG GAN MIAN DUI SHI SHI! WO MEN HUI KAI XIN DE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home