Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Uhmmm, Whack a mole!


That abcdefg feeling is back.
Damnnnn.
I dont wanna ______ again.
Kz. nvm.

Seems like my blog have been rather dead.
But its alright. cuz it is filled by my rantings.
Gonna bath and meet th guys t study.
Hope we have time t make it t the river side today after arcade. \m/ .
Have been spending rather much money at arcade.
But i guess its all worthwhile.
At least it makes us happy.
And let us destress. :D.

Really gotta study hard. Not much time t spend.
After passing this EOY. (hope i can promote.)
I guess i wont spend so much time at other stuffs.
I shall start mugging for olevels.
Because i know im sucha slow poke. ):
hahaha.
Either way, i still feel useless and stupid.
Byez.

Do you all study till you cry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home