Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Smudge. ♥

Exams finally came to an end.
But, th stress is not gone yet.
Perhaps because i still got another half of the battle still not yet finished.
Which is th release of results.
Hope miracles do happen though. (:

Thanks Eldon and Aaron for celebrating my birthday todayyy. (:
Gonna go tm tomorrow to watch th rainie yang movie.
Shall bring my teddy bear there to hug. (:
I downloaded gunz again. \m/.

Either way, you are a bitch for trying t stick to people's friend then break them apart.
You aint any skinnier or prettier.
So just stfu.
Bitch.

I've been rather nasty and high lately.
LOL.
I've not been myself lately either.
No idea why.
But who cares man.
Exams are over.
And i'm still gonna study.
I don't wanna prove t people that i can study.
I just wanna know if i can study and get good marks.
I always felt that im not a study type.
Well, we shall see. (: .
Byez. ♥

I wanna go universal studio! ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home